- 1/10th Junior SCT
- 1/18th Mini T stock
- 1/18th Junior Mini-T
- 1/10th SCT
- 1/8th Electric Buggy
- 1/8th Nitro Buggy
- 1/8th Nitro Truggy
2021 Club X – Championship Race Format:
- Championship consists of 4 Rounds, best 3 rounds results to count for championship titles.
- Race and Championship Tie Breaker points – ref to IFMAR Scoring set up.
- Bonus points: – 1 Bonus point for TQ, and 1 Bonus point for attending all 4 rounds.
- Seeding practice for ALL Nitro classes will be 10 minutes , Electric classes 6 minutes , (Top 3 consecutive laps will seed your main race starting position on the grid.)
- Nitro Buggy Seeding Practice: – Note that drivers will be grouped according to previous results, ONLY DRIVERS RACING THE SPEC TIRE WILL QUALIFY into the A Main Final.
- All electric classes – Double mains – 8 minutes.
- Nitro Buggy – A MAINS 2x 20mins (6MIK MISTIK SPEC TIRE)
- B & C Mains 2 x 15min Mains (no compulsory spec tire)
- LCQ – LAST CHANCE QUALIFIER RACE – 10 MINS for Nitro Buggy Class. (Spec Tire Race)
- Nitro Truggy Mains – 2x 20 mins
- NITRO – DASH FOR CASH RACE. BUGGY OR TRUGGY, 10 MINS
- FINAL RESULTS – Combination of time of the two rounds count.
- All mains Heads Up from the start grid.
- Awards for ALL Classes and participants , including non-championship special awards.
Combination of classes
In the event that there are not sufficient entries in any class it is the event directors call to combine the two classes in the same heat or race, if the classes are combined in a race the class results and championship points will NOT be affected.Click on buttons below to Follow or Contact us